Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Venezia, Day 2 (Part 1)

On my second day in Venice, Saturday, I woke up at the hostel to a slight hangover and quickly ate some breakfast (included in my reservation), and headed towards the Rialto Bridge. I also walked around the old "Jewish Ghetto" (not gonna say anything) and then to Piazza San Marco again. I wanted to, obviously, see it during the day.

It was perfect weather and there were so many tourists I could hardly walk in some places (but this isn't saying much considering some of the main roads that you have to cross are alleys not even 4 feet wide).

This is the first of a series of photos of me in a goregous romantic setting - by myself. I became quite the expert at the whole "asking another tourist to take my picture and I will do the same for you" thing - which invariably ended with me taking a photo of a couple kissing every time.

Joking aside, it was really nice to walk around with my music and just chill.


A pigeon wing in the water?!


Speaking of pigeons, why are you doing this? Was it worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment